A turning point in corrosion risks management
The management of corrosion of storage tanks is at a turning point in history. Until now, the current practices and field measurements only provided an idea of the corrosion condition at a limited number of locations around the tank pads. With Elsyca's solutions and dedicated team of experts, asset owners have finally access to unique and unprecedented insights on the accumulated risks of internal and external corrosion conditions of tank bottom plates.
The evaluation of corrosion risks and levels, and cathodic protection systems effectiveness has never been so accurate and our digital twin approach combining field data with numerical modeling will help you to:
- quickly, accurately and proactively evaluate protection levels and corrosion status of your storage tanks;
- Implement more effective protection systems based on tank pad conditions;
- be in line with PHMSA requirements and international standards;
- lower your Cathodic Protection (CP) installation and maintenance costs;
- standardize your CP systems for future installations;
- support the development of cost-effective Risk Based Inspection (RBI) programs.