Protecting the integrity of structures
Hundred of thousands of constructions made of reinforced concrete are subject to corrosion when the rebar is wetted by the ingression of water. Any form of corrosion will not only affect the aesthetics but also the integrity of the construction requiring expensive and complex repair operations.
Elsyca's solutions help engineers to limit the risk of rebar corrosion by developing effective cathodic protection systems. Rely on Elsyca's solution and expertise to:
- predict corrosion status on rebars;
- select optimum CP system type (sacrificial vs. impressed current) and balance the cost-benefits with objective computer-aided data;
- get support and advice in determining the most-adapted CP systems substantiated by objective simulation results;
- determine the required materials, including remote monitoring;
- assess installed system performance based on site measurements including reporting.