Elsyca EcoatMaster 2015 takes automotive e-coat simulation to the next level by allowing to add/remove holes without the need to change the CAD models.
Whereas before the introduction/removal of a hole required extensive manual CAD effort, today the perforation layout of a BIW model can be optimized within the Elsyca EcoatMaster platform, resulting in faster design iterations. Consequently, many more scenarios can be investigated, ultimately leading to a better design.
Virtual Plugs allows the user to seal any existing hole in the geometry while Virtual Holes can simulate and predict the impact of a new perforation without the need of a CAD system, all actions are done within Elsyca EcoatMaster platform.
Key features are:
- Automatic perforation detection
- Automatic generation of virtual plugs to seal all detected perforations
- Any virtual plug can be activated or deactivated within Elsyca EcoatMaster
- New perforations, or virtual holes, can be created with a few clicks within Elsyca EMT
- All virtual holes can be activated or deactivated in Elsyca EcoatMaster
- All operations are performed within Elsyca’s EcoatMaster platform, no CAD system required