Elsyca Deep Anode Ground Bed Calculator
Elsyca DAGC is a software simulation tool for the design of vertical deep anode ground bed systems. By considering a multi-layered soil, Elsyca DAGC calculates the optimum depth of the ground bed that achieves a minimum overall resistance-to-earth and a limited disturbance of the earth surface potential.
The key features are:
- stand-alone modeling software;
- robust, fast and accurate solver;
- detailed data entry of the anode bed layout and soil;
- 3D parametric model w.r.t. ground bed dimensions, depth, and inter-anode spacing;
- considers the resistivity effects of backfill and multi-layered soils;
- calculation of anode bed resistance-to-earth and potential distribution at earth ground level;
- automated optimization of anode depth.
The Elsyca Deep Anode Ground Bed Calculator gives the corrosion engineer an intelligent tool for the optimum design of deep anode ground beds.